I am excited to announce that the applications for 45 positions on the board of directors for our six national museums are now online!
See this video for more details: https://www.facebook.com/melanie.joly.965/videos/1612090442433814/
The Government of Canada is seeking applications from Canadians who are passionate about art, science or history to fill the roles of 5 Chairs, 2 Vice-Chairs, and over 35 member positions at:
- The Canadian Museum of History (includes the Canadian War Museum)
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- The Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- The Canadian Museum of Nature
- The Canada Science and Technology Museum (includes the Canada Aviation & Space Museum and the Canada Agriculture & Food Museum)
- The National Gallery of Canada
This is a fantastic opportunity to reach out to leaders or future leaders in your community and networks and invite them to apply. Our government wants all Canadians to be considered for appointment to the boards of directors of federal institutions. This open, transparent and merit-based approach will promote gender parity and reflect Canadian society.
Canadians can apply today at: www.appointments-nominations.gc.ca
NOTE: Chair and Vice Chair positions will remain open until January 23, 2017, while all other trustee positions will remain open until January 9, 2017.